Jan. 5, 2010

I have way too many pics to upload. In an effort to liberate my desktop im going to go away from type and instead of giving you guys a few hundred words of my drivel, instead I will give you this.
Coolest kid in class.
Lilly has an accent, knows good music, and rocks J's... she's #nearlytheperfectwoman
She has Sexy time..and it's always right within arms reach.
Un-Thinkably Hot
He gets it.

If you're mad right now I'm sooo not talking to you.
I'll be back in CA in #NOTIMEFLAT as long is this is what I have to look forward to. Great Googly Moogly!

That's hilarious. I love and respect anyone who has as much disdain for what other people think as I have.
He had the right idea. #shakethemhatersoff
If I drank this would be the official drink of my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment