Damn I just want some Sushi


I have been having cravings for sublime foods lately. I think the first thing I'm going to do when I'm home next is hit up the Lazy Dog, Roscoes, and Benihana in some order or another. the food here just doesn't stack up. Part of what makes being in Oregonia all worth while is stuff like this though:


My boy Neil has been singing with OTR for a few years now, so don't think this is some spin off of Glee. They've been good as long as I can recall and it seems like the attention the group is getting may be long overdue. I couldn't decide which version I liked better so I think I will just put them both up.


It's been fun here in school and I'm sad this is the last time I will be an official "College Kid" It has been the greatest experience of my life and I wouldn't have done it anywhere else. I think the friends I've made kept me alive and without them I'd be no where. I can just imagine the post I'm going to do regarding the end of days here. It's gonna be intense, tears will be shed, I'm dreading writing it already. I'll miss these guys the most.


This is actually starting to make me like her music I think? It's definitely an upgrade, I can say that much. Hope you enjoyed this all video edition of the WB&C. More good things soon to come I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment