Ghost Post #2


Mike Mcfly back up in the building. 3 more tidbits to get you through your day. Lets Gooo!!

1) Before this story gets any more stale I'll go ahead and give my 2 cents. On Jay Leno's new/old show, Sarah Palin decided to do stand up comedy...and Failed. Sarah Palin is an idiot. Not a surprising conclusion for me to come to I know but that fact is even more depressing when you think about all the people who work with and for her, that help make the machine go! Who in their self respecting, right-mind could help that shit show progress? Its to the point now where on the show during her interview, she was asked about the notes she had written on her hand and simply said, "They were things that are important to America."


WHAT THE FUCK!!! Yes energy policy is important but not SO important you could memorize that shit? Are you serious. And no one ever calls her out on it. When she does get called out she's being attacked for being a woman or a patriot. What a mind fuck. It also doesn't help that NO major news sites carried the story. Major left wing blogs like the Daily Kos and Huffington's post's both spoke about it but that wasn't unforseen. Goddammit America, just once lets pretend we're not completely corrupt.

2) Kanye Breast, not only is her name absolutely perfect but it seems the twitterverse is rife with women who aren't ashamed to share their sexual desires. In this case a love of titties and mexican is a prerequisite. This blogs title and this post should answer those two questions straight away. I mean fawning over that cum receptacle he likes to call Kimberly K (let him be angry!), and naming his blog after a damn burrito pretty much make him a shoe in right? I can't personally say whether or not he's endowed, but he is for damn sure a Nerd. Thats a fact jack!! It's my new favorite game to see how many women I can find that describe in part or in totality, this blogs creator, then tweet them and try and get them to contact him. Lets all join the campaign..We know his game is weak. HAHA (yes that was me, and I was also the one who came up with the whale or waif comment and I'm quite proud.)

3) The hottest couple in the game right now, in my opinion, are Zach Galifianakis and Fiona Apple. You can see here he's got the proper amount of emotional detachment to keep Fiona interested while she's just hot enough to keep him from completely tuning her out when she speaks. There wasn't chemistry like this in the Notebook. I have no idea whether or not they're really together and this video is actually from 2008, so the trail has probably gone cold by now if there even was one. But that won't stop me from wishing this would happen. I'm tired of sterile celebrity couples. They only come in two types anyway. The boring normalish ones like Eva Longoria and Tony Parker, who publicly are as bland as corn starch, or the crazy outlandish ones like Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards, where you're just counting down the days until one tries to kill the other. There's really no other type and if they don't fit the type one of them just isn't that famous. I just thought of Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow as a good argument against this but I don't know the last time Gwen was in a movie besides Iron Man? So Zach, Fiona...Get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment